What do I need to go shooting?

All you need is a valid State ID or passport!


I’m a MA resident, do I need an LTC to shoot?

Nope, anyone can come to our facility and shoot.


Can I shoot at GSIR if I’m a tourist visiting the US?

Sure thing! Shooting is a unique, and memorable experience, just make sure you bring your passport along.


How much is it to shoot at Granite State Indoor Range?

The total cost of your visit will greatly depend on what gear you have but you can get a good idea here.


Can I reserve a lane?

Lane reservations are accepted only for our members, and you can do it right here on our website!


Is a membership worth it?

We’ve carefully designed our membership program to have unrivaled value. If you are planning to shoot at the range more than twice a month, it’s the best option! Our members receive guns at cost, free lanes, free course retakes, free guest passes, free rental passes, and a ton more. Learn more here.


Do you have a layaway program?

Absolutely, We do however require a 25% down payment and the balance paid within 90 days. 


Can I rent a firearm if I come in alone?

Our suicide prevention policy doesn’t allow us to rent firearms to individuals who are alone and don’t have their own firearm with them.

Make sure to either bring a friend or your firearm if you plan to rent one of our many firearms.


Are you open on holidays?

We are closed only 3 days out of the year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. Otherwise, we are open and shooting.


2 Hampshire Dr 
Hudson, NH

Mon-Thu: 10a-8p 
Fri: 10a-9p 
Sat: 9a-9p 
Sun: 10a-8p

Follow Us

Contact Us


Invalid Input

Your Email(*)

Invalid Input


Invalid Input

Invalid Input